Your privacy is extremely important to me so I have included this Policy in order for you to understand how I use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
1) You can rest assured that your email address if given will not be used for anything other than what you subscribed to, it will not be sold, or otherwise distributed to any third party.
2) I never send unsolicited commercial email to any clients using their email address or text.
3) I will collect and use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
4) I will not pass your details onto any third party unless required by law.
5) I will only retain your personal data for only as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal reporting or document retention requirements.
6) I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
7) Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and where appropriate up to date.
8) I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
9) The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer-support groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality.
10) I will make readily available to clients information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.