Your privacy is extremely important to me so I have included this Policy in order for you to understand how I use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
1) You can rest assured that your email address will not be used for anything other that what you subscribed to. it will not be sold, or otherwise distributed to any third party.
2) As a Client you will be placed on my mailing list to receive information that I feel may be of interest or benefit to you. I value your privacy so if you ever wish to unsubscribe, a link will always be provided on my communications to facilitate this request. I never send unsolicited commercial email to any clients using their email address.
3) I will collect and use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
4) I will not pass your details onto any third party unless required by law.
5) I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
6) I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
7) Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up to date.
8) I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
9) I will make readily available to clients information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.